Online Registration for the APAIE 2019 Conference & Exhibition, to be held in Malaysia from 25 to 29 March 2019, is now open until 18 March 2019.
until 31 Jan 2019
1 Feb - 18 Mar
25 - 28 Mar
|Full-time Student (proof required)
|Speaker (code provided)
|Gala Dinner for Delegate*
|Gala Dinner for Accompanying Person*
*The APAIE 2019 Gala Dinner is an alcohol-free event.
- If you reside in Malaysia and would prefer to pay in local currency (MYR), please click here.
- The Conference registration fee includes:
- Daily catering (morning tea/coffee, lunch, afternoon tea/coffee)
- Access to the exhibition hall
- Session programme
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Welcome lunch
- Global Dialogue
- Conference materials
- Campus tours (reservation required)
- First-Timers’ Session (reservation required)
- All delegates are welcome to attend the Gala Dinner for which a small reservation fee is charged.
- The Workshop fee includes workshop materials and the tea/coffee break.
- Where reservations are required, you are encouraged to book early to avoid missing out.
- Not all events within the programme are ready for immediate registration. As these events are developed, you will be notified when they are available for registration.
- For any registration queries, please email to email@example.com
Registration Cancellation Policy
- If you are no longer able to attend APAIE 2019, you may transfer your registration to another delegate. Please consider this option prior to submitting a cancellation request. Requests to transfer your registration can be submitted to the Director of APAIE at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.
- All cancellation requests for delegates who have registered for APAIE 2019 must be submitted in writing via email to the Director of APAIE at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.
- All cancellation requests will be handled on a discretionary basis. Upon acceptance of the cancellation, refunds are applicable according to the following timelines:
- Requests received on or before 24 December 2018 (3 months before conference): 100% refund less an administrative fee of USD 75.
- Requests received on or before 24 January 2019 (2 months before conference): 75% refund less an administrative fee of USD 75.
- Requests received on or before 24 February 2019 (1 month before conference): 50% refund less an administrative fee of USD 75.
- No refunds will be given after 25 February 2019.
- No changes to your registration are possible after 15 March 2019.
- No refunds will be granted for not turning up to the event.
- Approved refunds may take up to eight weeks to process.
- Refund payments will be returned through the same payment mode used during registration.
- Refunds are applicable to the total fees (registration fees, pre-conference workshop fees, gala dinner, etc.) paid. If APAIE cancels a workshop, you will receive notification of the cancellation and a full refund for the workshop.
- Any queries regarding APAIE’s Cancellation & Refund Policy may be submitted to the Director of APAIE at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.