This page is for delegates who reside in Malaysia and would prefer to pay in Malaysian Ringgit.
If this is not you, return to the USD registration page.
Online Registration for the APAIE 2019 Conference & Exhibition, to be held in Malaysia from 25 to 29 March 2019, is now open until 18 March 2019.
until 31 Jan 2019
1 Feb - 18 Mar
25 - 28 Mar
|Full-time Student (proof required)
|Speaker (code provided)
|Gala Dinner for Delegate*
|Gala Dinner Accompanying Person*
*The APAIE 2019 Gala Dinner is an alcohol-free event.
- The Conference registration fee includes:
- Daily catering (morning tea/coffee, lunch, afternoon tea/coffee)
- Access to the exhibition hall
- Session programme
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Welcome lunch
- Global Dialogue
- Conference materials
- Campus tours (reservation required)
- First-Timers’ Session (reservation required)
- All delegates are welcome to attend the Gala Dinner for which a small reservation fee is charged.
- The Workshop fee includes workshop materials and the tea/coffee break.
- Where reservations are required, you are encouraged to book early to avoid missing out.
- Not all events within the programme are ready for immediate registration. As these events are developed, you will be notified when they are available for registration.
- For any registration queries, please email to email@example.com.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- If you are no longer able to attend APAIE 2019, you may transfer your registration to another delegate. Please consider this option prior to submitting a cancellation request. Requests to transfer your registration can be submitted to the Director of APAIE at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.
- All cancellation requests for delegates who have registered for APAIE 2019 must be submitted in writing via email to the Director of APAIE at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.
- All cancellation requests will be handled on a discretionary basis. Upon acceptance of the cancellation, refunds are applicable according to the following timelines:
- Requests received on or before 24 December 2018 (3 months before conference): 100% refund less an administrative fee of USD 75.
- Requests received on or before 24 January 2019 (2 months before conference): 75% refund less an administrative fee of USD 75.
- Requests received on or before 24 February 2019 (1 month before conference): 50% refund less an administrative fee of USD 75.
- No refunds will be given after 25 February 2019.
- No changes to your registration are possible after 15 March 2019.
- No refunds will be granted for not turning up to the event.
- Approved refunds may take up to eight weeks to process.
- Refund payments will be returned through the same payment mode used during registration.
- Refunds are applicable to the total fees (registration fees, pre-conference workshop fees, gala dinner, etc.) paid. If APAIE cancels a workshop, you will receive notification of the cancellation and a full refund for the workshop.
- Any queries regarding APAIE’s Cancellation & Refund Policy may be submitted to the Director of APAIE at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.